Almond milk is essentially a liquid made from blended almonds. The almonds are soaked overnight in water to soften them before being blended and strained to make a milk alternative. Salt and/or sweeteners, such as honey, can then also be added.
When you’re trying to lose weight, both almond milk and skim milk have distinct advantages. Almond milk is lower in calories, which makes it easier to fit into a calorie-controlled diet, but milk has more calorie-burning protein and more evidence linking it to fat loss.
1. Almonds contain good fats that help reduce bad cholesterol levels. It is suitable for heart patients and people with high cholesterol.
2. It can be a good substitute for drinking cow’s milk for children. Nourishes the nerves And improves intelligence and concentration, nourishes the brain, and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s
3. Chlorine that is low, 1 cup in volume not more than 250 ml. Chlorine from 60-100 which is considered very low. And also full of stomach, so anyone who is losing weight, do not miss it
4. Contains vitamins B, D and E which help in burning body fat. And make your skin shine
5. No estrogen like soy milk, so it’s suitable for both men and women. Especially patients with breast cancer
6. It does not contain lactose, since it is not an animal product. As a result, it’s the perfect substitute for people with lactose intolerance.
7. Antioxidants are important for reducing damage from free radicals. These molecules can cause damage to nearby cells, which can lead to everything from aging symptoms to cancer.
8. Almond milk is full of Vitamin E help your brain. Studies have shown a link between getting enough vitamin E and a lower risk of cognitive diseases like Alzheimer’s Disease.
You can drink almond milk plain or use it in recipes that call for animal milk. Beyond its taste, almond milk packs some impressive health benefits.