Skin care we all know that feeling of buying a new skincare goodie, only to find out that your skin hates it. That’s why it’s crucial to choose products made specifically for your skin type. Using a skincare formula not made for your skin’s unique needs can cause some adverse reactions. In this guide, we give you tips on how to choose the best products for your skin type.
- Cream The texture is quite dense and rich. Takes time to absorb into the skin. Contains oil makes it help with moisture Suitable for people with dry skin. But people with oily skin can also use it topically.
- Essence has a light gel texture that is quickly absorbed and suitable for all skin types. It is commonly used in the first step of skincare. Many people know essence as slap num.
- Serum has the same texture as the essence, but is rich in ingredients and rich in oil. It can restore the skin condition quickly. Suitable for people who want to solve acne problems. Dark spots or wrinkles
- Lotion skin care lotion is a mixture of water. This makes the texture more liquid than cream skincare, making it easier to absorb. Concentrated but not too heavy on the skin.
- Emulsion the texture is liquid like milk. Semi-creams and lotions are moisturizers. Provides moisture for dry and oily skin.
Facial skin with a selection of skin care.
Normal skin is a skin balanced in the skin. Not too dry or too oily, small pores, rarely encountered with this type of skin problem. You can choose the skin care that is suitable for the activities you need to do.
Skin that produces less oil than normal skin. Lack of moisture in water retention makes the skin feel rough. Suitable for hydrating skin care types. Retain moisture.
Oily skin is the production of too much oil on the skin. This is the most common skin type. Large pores can be seen clearly and it also causes acne easily clogged. Should choose a skin care that does not cause clogging on the skin. And should avoid the type of oil or heavy cream.
Combination skin is oily skin in the T-zone, caused by an imbalance on the skin that causes oily areas and dry spot able to choose skincare made for combination skin or use skincare on dry or oily skin areas.